Qari Is’Haaq Jasat
Qari Is’Haaq is the founder and Director of National Huffadh Association UK. He has studied Tajweed and Qiraa’ah in Egypt & Morocco and is currently studying the Saba’ Qiraa’ah (7 Different ways of recital). He is a qualified Teacher and has vast experience of teaching in a school setting and currently is the Humanities and Head of Learning Year 8 at London Enterprise Academy in London.
Also, Qari Is’Haaq has successfully completed an LLB (Hons) Law degree at the University of East London and undertook the Legal Practice Course at Leeds Metropolitan University. He is a qualified Solicitor by profession and memorised the Holy Qur’aan by the age of 11 at Quwwat ul Islam Masjid, London.
Qari Is’Haaq currently is a part-time Imaam at London Islamic Cultural Society in North London. He has also been invited to lead the Taraweeh prayers in Jordan, India, Morocco & Germany. Furthermore, he has taken part in various International Qur’aan Competitions around the world, notably in: Egypt, Croatia, India and Morocco, in which he has represented the UK.
He is also the founder of the National Huffadh Association with the main aim of catering for the needs of those who have memorised The Qur’aan. We are the main and ‘official’ point of contact for all Huffadh based within the UK and we hope to provide a wide range of services for new and experienced Huffadh.
Our main aims and objectives are:
– To secure Taraweeh & Imaam placements for Huffadh within the UK and abroad
– To train young upcoming Huffadh with the necessary skills to engage with the wider world
– To hold regular workshops on Tajweed, delivering talks and leading Salaah for newly qualified Huffadh
– To work with Masaajid and other organisations within the UK and abroad on a regular basis
– To organise regular national and local Qur’aan events across the UK
– To be the main and ‘official’ point of contact for all Huffadh within the UK