Bilal Academy provides religious support to the community of Walsall ranging from support for new Muslims, workshops and conferences on various aspects of Islam.
- Religious and secular educational support to community members of all ages
- Solutions to the social needs of the community, ranging from venue hire for special occasions, funeral support and social get-together events for the elderly.
- Health and wellbeing support ranging from mental health support and awareness sessions as well as fitness classes
- Opportunities for members of the community to better themselves through self-rectification and spiritual discourses.
In addition to the above, Bilal Academy also runs projects in the following areas:
- Educational – Children’s evening Quran and Islamic Education classes
- Hifz Class – Quran Memorisation from start to finish for young boys who have adequately completed study of recitation of the Quran.
- Aalimiyaah Class – In-depth study of Islamic Theology for girls aged 13+
- Tajweed Class- For females teaching the proper recitation of The Quran
- Outreach, support and engagement – Bilal Academy endeavour to provide support sessions and one to one counselling through zoom and phone calls in response to the marital issues, deterioration of mental health and also general health and wellbeing and the bereavement crises all of which directly related to and arising from the current pandemic.
- Mental Health Support Sessions
- Free anonymous support sessions with a qualified and experienced Consultant Psychologist.
- Monthly and Friday evening online drop in sessions
- 20 min slots for Q&A, discussion and chat.
- Elderly Tea/Coffee afternoons
- Ladies Fitness and Exercise Classes
- Marriage Counselling
- Function Hall /Meeting Room Hire
- Ask an Imam